1. FIITJEE http://www.fiitjee.com/
ICES House,Kalu Sarai Sarvpriya Vihar New Delhi-110016
Ph.: 011 - 26865182, 26854102, Fax : 011 - 26513942
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Narayana Group of Educational Institutions
47-B, Kalu Sarai Sarvapriya Vihar
New Delhi - 16
Ph.: 011-42707070, 46080611/12
Punjabi Bagh (Delhi)
15, Central Market, West Punjabi Bagh,New Delhi – 26, Ph.: 011-45062651/52/53, 42467062/63, 42463073/74
Mayur Vihar (Delhi)
32-E, Patparganj Village, Near Ahlcon Int’l School, Mayur Vihar, Phase – I, Delhi – 91,Ph.: 011-43061644/45, 22750043, 22750052, 22750025
201-A, 2nd Floor, Dimension Durga Tower,
Sector-4, Main Market
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075 Ph.: 011-45621724/25, 45611785
Krishna Complex, Sector – 31, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh Ph.:0120-2453040
C-5, 1st Floor, BPM Plaza,RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ph.: 0120-2820563
Anand Sagar Building, opp. Transport Nagar, Near Khadi Ashram, GT Road, Panipat, Haryana Ph.: 0180-6450232
SCF-13, Raj Mahal, Main Market, Sec – 14, Sonepat, HaryanaPh.: 0130-3290417
Unit-4,Madhusudhan NagarParthsarthi ComplexBhubaneswar, Orissa0674-3248486/3203487
Corporate office :
Plot No. 2 & 3, 1st Floor, Central Market, Punjabi Bagh(W), New Delhi - 110026.Phone: 42466725, 42466726, 42466727Fax: 25222953
Registered office :
12/37, Punjabi Bagh (W), N.Delhi - 26.Courses Offered at Vidyamandir :
Regular Classroom Course
Extended Classroom Course
Aim-IIT (A Course for Xth Class)
4.Aakash institute www.aakashinstitute.com
1.Bansal classes. http://www.bansaliitjee.com/
Kota center :
Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.,
'Gaurav Tower', A-10,Road No. 1,
0744-2423738 / 2423739 / 2421097 / 2424097
Bansal Classes Pooja Tower,
3 Gopalpura, Gopalpura Bypass
Tel : 0141-2721107 / 2545066
Bansal Classes Pvt. Ltd.,
92, LIC Colony,Vaishali Nagar,
Near Hotel 'AARAM'
Resonance has also started its study centres in Jaipur ,Bhopal ,Delhi , Lucknow ,Kolkata ,Nagpur , Mumbai. These Study Centres have been established and managed by Resonance, Kota and are not franchises.
4.Career Point http://www.careerpointgroup.com/
-Career Point, Shakti Nagar Campus : 112-B, Shakti Nagar, Kota (Raj.)
-CP Tower Campus : Road No. 1, IPIA, Kota (Raj.)
Career PointPlot No- 18, II Floor Aashish Corporate Tower, Karkardooma,Delhi (E) Phone: 011-43027992, 43097192
JAIPUR-1 (Gopalpura Bypass)
Career PointB-28, 10-B Scheme, Gopal pura Bypass, Jaipur Phone: 0141-2762774, 2763630
JAIPUR-2 (Vidhyadhar Nagar)
Career PointGolden Times, 1st Floor, Central Spine, Vidhyadhar Nagar Phone: 0141-2334823, 2337191
JAIPUR-3 (Adarsh Ngar)
Career Point13, Jamuna Tower, Govind Marg, Adarash Nagar Phone: 0141-5131892, 9414209602
Career PointParmeshwari Palace, Plot No- 935, 9th D Road, Sardarpura Phone: 0291-2616192,2611192
Career Point Ground Floor, Veervati Palace, Vojha Market, Atta, Sector 27 Phone : (91) 0120-4272192, 4272292
Career PointAssomet Office complex, Block - A, Near Alka Hotel Shastri Circle Phone: 0294-2419643, 2528147
SP – 12A, Indra Vihar, Talwandi, Kota,Ph.: 0744-2422199/200
Tuesday, January 20
Monday, November 3
AIEEE stands for all India Engineering Entrance Examination and this exam is conducted by the central board of secondary education (CBSE) along with the involvement of MHRD- ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Secondary and Higher Education and the government of India. This degree exam is basically conducted for the students who wish to go for Engineering, Architecture, Planning and Pharmacy.
The candidate must pass in the class 12th board examination or any other equivalent examination.
If a candidate is appearing for B.E/B.Tech examination then he has physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects and any one from Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, and Biology.
If the candidate is appearing for B. Arch / B.Planning then Mathematics with 50% marks in aggregate at10+2 level is the compulsion.
Proposed important dates:
27.04.2009- Examination day. Exam starts at 9:30am
30.11.2008 to 05.01.2008- Availability of examination forms, prospectus and online submission of applications.
15.12.2008- last day for requesting application form by post.
10.01.2009- last day to submit application forms.
07.06.2009- result declared on this date or before this date.
NOTE: the dates mentioned above are only proposed and as soon as the dates are officially declared by AIEEE, this post will be updated.
1. SETS, RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS
2. COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS
3. MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS
4. PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
5. MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION
6. BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS
7. SEQUENCES AND SERIES
8. LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY
9. INTEGRAL CALCULUS
10. Differential Equations
11. CO-ORDINATE GEOMETRY
12. Three Dimensional Geometry
13. Vector Algebra
14. STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY
16. MATHEMATICAL REASONING
1. PHYSICS AND MEASUREMENT
3. LAWS OF MOTION
4. WORK, ENERGY AND POWER
5. ROTATIONAL MOTION
7. PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS
9. KINETIC THEORY OF GASES
10. OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES
12. CURRENT ELECTRICITY
13. MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM
14. ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS
15. ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES
17. DUAL NATURE OF MATTER AND RADIATION
18. ATOMS AND NUCLEI
19. ELECTRONIC DEVICES
20. COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
1. SOME BASIC CONCEPTS IN CHEMISTRY
2. STATE OF MATTER
3. ATOMIC STRUCTURE
4. CHEMICAL BONDING and MOLECULAR STRUCTURE
5. CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS
8. REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY
9. CHEMICAL KINETICS
10. SURFACE CHEMISTRY
11. CLASSIFICATON OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES
12. GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF METALS
14. BLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS)
15. P - BLOCK ELEMENTS: Group - 13 to Group 18 Elements
16. d – and f – BLOCK ELEMENTS
17. CO-ORDINATION COMPOUNDS
18. ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
19. PURIFICATION and CHARACTERIZATION of ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
20. SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
22. ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING HALOGENS
23. ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING OXYGEN
24. ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN
27. CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE
Scheme of examination:
Paper1- 9:30am to 12:30am- PCM
Paper2- 2pm to 5pm- mathematics, aptitude and drawing
Friday, October 17
ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS/BDS COURSE, 2008 UNDER 15% MERIT POSITIONS IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination (AIPMT) 2009 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi as per the following schedule for admission to 15% of the total seats for Medical/Dental Courses in all Medical/Dental colleges run by the Union of India, State Governments, Municipal or other local authorities in India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir :-
1. AIPMT 2009 Preliminary Examination - 5th April, 2009 (Sunday)
2. AIPMT 2009 Final Examination - 10th May , 2009 (Sunday)
Sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form at notified branches of Canara Bank / Regional Offices, CBSE-- 22-10-2008 (Wednesday) to 01-12-2008 (Monday)
Sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form by post from CBSE, AIPMT Unit -- 23-10-2008 (Tuesday) to 21-11-2008 (Friday)
Online submission of Application form--- 22-10-2008 (10.00 a.m. )to01-12-2008 (5.00 p.m.)
Last Date of receipt of filled-in Application Forms for both Offline and Online application at CBSE, AIPMT Unit -- 04-12-2008 (Thursday)
Date of AIPMT Examination :
Preliminary (AIPMT) 2009-- 5th April,2009
Final (AIPMT) 2009--10th May, 2009 (Second Sunday)
Declaration of AIPMT Result
Preliminary (AIPMT) 2009 3rd week of April,2009
Final (AIPMT) –2009 First week of June, 2009
NOTE : THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE PATTERN OF EXAMINATION.
AIPMT (PRELIMINARY) WOULD BE OBJECTIVE TYPE TEST AND AIPMT (FINAL) WOULD BE SUBJECTIVE TYPE TEST
( i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./DENTAL Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes/Other Backward Classes. (iii) The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination shall be limited to 3 (three) uniformly for all the candidates.
The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Those who are taking plus two examination in 2008 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
A candidate can apply for the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Examination in the following two ways:-Offline Offline submission of Application Form may be made on the prescribed Application Form. The Information Bulletin and Application Form costing Rs.400/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/ST candidates inclusive of examination fee can be obtained against Cash Payment from any of the following branches of Canara Bank/ Regional Offices of the CBSE between 22-10-2008 to 01-12-2008. The details of Banks can also be seen in our Admission Notice which is available on CBSE website www.cbse.nic.in.
List of Canara Bank Branches for collecting AIPMT 2008 Application Forms
Candidates are required to take a print of the Online Application after successful submission of data. The print out of the computer generated application, complete in all respect as applicable for Offline submission should be sent to the Deputy Secretary (AIPMT), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301 by Speed Post/Registered Post only. Candidate should pay the examination fee Rupees 400/- for General Category and Rupees 200/- for SC/ST Category through a Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Delhi. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form will be made available on the website www.cbse.nic.in.
The AIPMT Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a written request with a Bank Draft/Demand Draft for Rs.450/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category payable to the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi along with a Self Addressed Envelope of size 12” x 10”. The request must reach the Deputy Secretary (AIPMT), CBSE, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 301 23-10-2008 (Tuesday) to 21-11-2008 (Friday) Request received thereafter will not be entertained. The request should be super scribed as “Request for Information Bulletin and Application Form for AIPMT, 2009”.
IMPORTANT- Candidates must obtain Application Forms from the designated branches of Canara Bank and Regional Offices of CBSE only in cash. Application Form obtained from an unauthorized source will be REJECTED.
- Completed Application Form is to be despatched by Registered Post/Speed Post only.
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Forms for both Offline and Online in CBSE is 01-12-2009.
Applications received after 01-12-2009 will not be accepted irrespective of the date of booking.
B.Sc. (Nautical Science) February 2009 Session
Indira Gandhi National Open University and the Directorate General of Shipping (DGS), Mumbai announce admission in B.Sc. (Nautical Science) programme commencing from 2nd February 2009. This programme of IGNOU has been developed in collaboration with the DGS and is aimed at orienting the cadets for the equivalent life at sea by providing vocationally oriented education and training so as to help them become officers in the Merchant Navy.
(1) 10+2 WITH Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with not less than 55% marks in PCM aggregate from a recognized Board OR with Physics as an individual subject in any one of the years of B.Sc with not less than 50% in the final year of B.Sc. from a recognized University provided that the candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board OR B.E./B.Tech. Degree from I.I.T. or from a college/University recognized by AICTE/UGC/DEC. And
(2) Should have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as a subject, at either 10th or 12th standard or in the Degree course, conducted by a Board or University. [Note: Those appearing in education eligibility qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they meet all the eligibility criteria on or before the commencement of the programme and produce the certificates to that effect.]
(B) Age (As on 2nd February 2009): Not more than 25 years.
The age limit is relaxable by 2 years for female candidates and by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(C) Physical and Medical Standards: Medically fit as per the standards prescribed by M.S. Medical Examination Rules, 2000, and Eye sight: 6/6 in each eye without visual aids and normal colour vision. (Note: The candidates are strongly advised to get themselves medically examined so as to avoid any last minute embarrassment.]
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an Entrance Test (OPENNET) which will be held on 30th November, 2008.
Reservation in number of seats for SC/ST/OBC shall be prescribed by the Government of India rules. For further details please refer to the Student Handbook and Prospectus.
The candidates who have been declared Qualified in Opennet examination held on 15th June, 2008, should take admission as sponsored students or attend second round of counseling for allotment of institute.
Date of second round of counseling will be announced at http://www.ignou.ac.in.
Last date for submission of Application to Registrar (SRD)-in-charge, IGNOU, New Delhi: 07th November 2008.
The programme will be offered through selected Training Institutes approved by DGS and IGNOU. Details of these Institutes are available in the Students Handbook and Prospectus.
The Prospectus can be obtained from IGNOU headquarters, New Delhi on weekdays during working hours on payment of Rs. 100/- in cash from 20th October, 2008. It can also be downloaded from IGNOU website i.e. http://www.ignou.ac.in from 07th October 2008 onwards. The filled-in Application form (Form-A) along with the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 600/- in case of downloaded forms) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at Delhi should reach in an envelope super-scribed “Application form for B.Sc. (Nautical Science)” to the Registrar (SRD)-in-charge, Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 on or before the last date of submission of applications.
Friday, October 3
Applications are invited in the prescribed form for All India Post Graduate Medical/Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGMEE-2009) to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on Sunday, the 11th January, 2009 for admission under 50% seats quota in various Postgraduate (MD/MS/Diploma & MDS) courses in Medical and Dental Colleges in the country run by the Union of India, State Governments (except Government of Andhra Pradesh and J&K) and Municipal or other local authorities.
AIPGMEE 2009 Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
(2) The candidate must possess MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized Medical/Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 AND full registration either from the Medical/Dental Council of India or State Medical/Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
(3) Candidates who have obtained MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible to apply. However, candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare/D.G.H.S., New Delhi) to do MBBS/BDS from Medical/Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply, subject to submission of requisite documents specified in the Prospectus.
(4) The candidates should complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31st March, 2009.
The Prospectus-cum-Application Form costing Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and (Rs. 800/- in case of SC/ST candidates) inclusive of examination fee can be obtained in the following manner:
(I) Against cash payment from any of the following branches of State Bank of India between 11.09.2008 to 03.10.2008. ( See Next Col. Last)
(II) By Post: The Prospectus-cum-Application Form can also be obtained through Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a written request with an account payee Bank Draft for Rs. 1050/- for General & OBC candidates and (Rs. 850/- in case of SC/ST candidates) in favour of “AIPGMEE-2009”. The Bank Draft issued by the S.B.I. should be drawn on State Bank of India, Service Branch (CODE NO. 7687), New Delhi and should be valid upto March/April 2009.
The request must reach the Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 608 before 03.10.2008. Request received thereafter will not be entertained.
Money Order/Cheque/Postal Order/Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale.
The words “REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR AIPGMEE-2009” should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter.
The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS and with Pin code.
AIIMS will not be responsible for delay in/non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.
(1) Candidates must obtain Prospectus-cum-application forms ONLY from an authorized branch of S.B.I. or by post from Examination Section of AIIMS. Forms obtained from an unauthorized source will be rejected.
(2) Candidates are advised to procure prospectus-cum-application forms as early as possible instead of waiting for the last date.
If the Application Forms are sold out before the last date of sale and the same are not available, AIIMS/State Bank of India or its specified branches will not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to non-availability of forms. In case a candidate does not get the form through Post Office in time, AIIMS will not be responsible for such lapses.
Schedule for the sale of Prospectus-cum-Application Forms:
1. Against cash payment by above listed branches of S.B.I. (except Ansari Nagar, New Delhi): 11.09.2208 to 03.10.2008
2. Against cash payment from S.B.I., Ansari Nagar, (AIIMS Campus Branch), New Delhi: 11.09.2008 to 10.10.2008
3. By post against Bank Draft from the Office of Asstt. Controller of Examination, A.I.I.M.S.: 11.09.2008 to 03.10.2008
Last date for receipt of completed applications in Examination Section, A.I.I.M.S.: 10.10.2008 upto 5.00 p.m. (Extended upto 20.10.2008 - 5 P.M.)
Note: After the last date, applications received by courier or by any other means will not be accepted, irrespective of the date of booking.
This Admission Notice is also available on the internet at www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu
MEDICAL PG ADMISSIONS 2009
The bulletin may be downloaded free from CMC Vellore website http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in/admissions/admin.htm
Essential details are provided to enable candidates to fill their application for the various postgraduate degree anddiploma courses beginning 2009. Please go through these carefully before filling the forms. You are encouraged to apply on-line.
ADMISSION TIME TABLE 2009
05 Nov 2008 Last date for receipt of completed application forms
12 Nov 2008 Last date for receipt of completed sponsorship forms
13 Dec 2008 CMC Vellore PG Medical Written test
18 Dec 2008 Announcement of list of candidates who qualify for interviews
06 Jan 2009 Interviews in Town Campus, Vellore
07 Jan 2009 Announcement of final selection list.
08 Jan 2009 Acceptance by 8.00 am ;Medical Check up by appointment
27 Feb 2009 Registration01 Mar 2009 Courses begin
** Dates are subject to change
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Application forms can be accessed on-line from the Christian Medical College website http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in/admissions and submitted with a basic administrative fee of Rs.300/-.
Application forms are also available by post from the Office of the Registrar on payment of Rs.300/-.
To get this form, pay as indicated below and send the DD, the original Challan or receipt to: Office of the Registrar, CMC, Thorapadi PO, Vellore 632002. State your full postal address with Pin-code. Please also mention your telephone number and email address if available. No additional money, stamps or envelopes are required.
Candidates applying from abroad (other than SAARC countries) should send a Demand Draft for Fifty USDollars or its equivalent.
Applications are also available at the following post offices in Vellore: Bagayam , Vellore HO and CMC TownCampus Payment can be made using any of the following methods:(1) As a challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. Please mention FC-CMC-V on thechallan. (Send original challan)(2) Demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any scheduled bank, payable in Vellore.(3) As a challan in any CORE BANKING branch of the State Bank of India, payable to A/c No10507877084 favouring C.M.C. Vellore Association. (Send original challan)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS:-FOR THOSE APPLYING ONLINE:
1. Fill the forms online and click submit.
2. If successful, the application number will appear on the screen with the instructions to print the form.
3. Take a printout of the form by clicking on the PRINT option.
4. Check if all details are correct. Paste a recent photograph (passport size) and sign the form in the spaceprovided.
5. Make your PAYMENT by any one of the methods mentioned above (Rs.500 per course plus Rs.300 basicapplication fee).
6. Send in the signed form with the proof of payment and all the other required ENCLOSURES to the Office ofthe Registrar, CMC, Vellore 632002 to reach on or before the last date.
7. An acknowledgement with a registration number will be mailed to you.
8. Keep the application number and registration number in hand to access your hall-ticket and results from thewebsite.
In case of doubt, please contact Registrar’s office.
THOSE APPLYING ON PAPER:An application can also be submitted using the form provided for this purpose, together with the followingenclosures.
1. Application form duly filled in.Please read all the instructions carefully before filling the form. Care should be taken not to fold, deface ordirty it. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE APPLICATION FORM WILL BE TAKEN AS FINAL.
2. Registration fees:A registration fee of Rs.500/- per course to be paid by any one of the methods listed on page
3. This amount isnot refundable. When paid by challan or demand draft, please mention details in the form and enclose theoriginal challan or DD (and keep a Xerox copy for your reference).
3. The Acknowledgement card with your address and other details duly filled in and a Rs.6/- stamp affixed.Please keep your application number and registration number safely to access your hall ticket and resultsfrom the website.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:MD / MS / DiplomasCandidates who have qualified for the M.B.B.S Degree of the Madras University or any other University recognised as equivalent by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and the Indian Medical Council and have completed their compulsory rotating residential internship and obtained full registration before 15/05/2009 are eligible to apply for the postgraduate diploma and degree courses.Candidates who have qualified for a postgraduate diploma may also apply for the postgraduate degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject. Post Diploma candidates with a diploma in the same subject need to undergo 2 years of training for the degree. Note: Those who complete a DCP will not have this benefit for MD Pathology.Candidates currently pursuing a postgraduate training programme and who complete the same by the 15th of May 2009 will be eligible to apply.
Residency in Medical PhysicsMSc degree in Medical Physics or a Post-graduate diploma in Hospital Physics (Dip R.P) from BARC, Mumbai.
THE SELECTION PROCESSThe selection of candidates for postgraduate courses will be according to the directives of the CMCVellore Council. Fifty percent of seats in each course are reserved for sponsored candidates, provided theyfulfill other criteria for eligibility for admission. However, more than 50% of the available seats may be allottedto sponsored candidate based on their ranking in the selection test. The wait list is based on ranking in theselection tests. The first sponsored candidate on the waiting list will ordinarily fill vacancies arising bysponsored candidates not accepting a seat to make up 50% reservation for sponsored candidates. In the eventthat more than 50% of the seats in any course are filled by sponsored candidates and one of the sponsoredcandidates does not accept the seat, it will be offered to the next candidate on the wait list by rank irrespectiveof whether he or she is sponsored or open.
No admissions will be made after 25th May 2009.
REGISTRAR, CMC, VELLORE – 2 (e-mail: email@example.com)
NURSING POST GRADUATE & POST BASIC DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES: M.Sc; B.Sc for Trained Nurses; Fellowships in Nursing; Post basic Diploma Programmes.
For more information contact: The Registrar, College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Vellore – 632004.
Ph: +91 (416) 2283108;